Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Busy Wedding Season!

We do two things these days – photograph weddings and drink coffee.  It’s really a vicious cycle and we must be completely insane because we love every minute of it.  And really between remodeling the studio, proofing weddings, working on our new website, keeping up with our clients, etc etc etc – we actually do a million different things, but they all involve coffee - sometimes red bull.  And I know my doctor wouldn’t like reading this because of the mass caffeine consumption and lack of sleep which fuels us. And I know my high school English teacher would be mortified of how many times I start my sentences with “and”. And I apologize to them both because they know I know better :) But I digress. Somehow between all these weddings we still have time for our kids.  I call them our kids but they belong to other people we just take their pictures.

mckenna_two-13 mckenna_two-161      mckenna_two-63 mckenna_two-74 mckenna_two-79 mckenna_two-109  mckenna_two-128 mckenna_two-144 mckenna_two-156  Ad_M-196  addie_butterfliesAd_M-105 Ad_M-117 MD  Addie Ad_M-185

No comments: