Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Katie & Luke’s Newburgh Sunset Engagement Session

That header is a mouthful isn’t it? Sunset sessions are a personal favorite.  There is something magical about a sunset, not just from a photography and light standpoint, but on an emotional level – I mean, is there anyone who doesn’t love a sunset?  A sunset is right up there with puppies and babies. And on that note, is there anyone who doesn’t adore Luke and Katie – I doubt it. Gena and I certainly do and we are very excited for their wedding which is right around the corner.

 Katie_Luke-101 K&L-12 Katie_Luke-107 Katie_Luke-120 Katie_Luke-128 Katie_Luke-133 Katie_Luke-144 Katie_Luke-148 Katie_Luke-149 Katie_Luke-150 Katie_Luke-152 Katie_Luke-154 Katie_Luke-160 Katie_Luke-163

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They turned out awesome! Don't know the happy couple but had to check out the pics! I'm for sure going to have you do some family pics for us!

Momma T said...

I am so happy these are posted on facebook. I know the happy couple been it has been awhile since I have seen them. They were met to be together.
Momma T